Our quietest furnace combines high energy efficiency with noise reducing technology for complete comfort
- Patented Vortica™II variable speed blower and variable speed draft inducer delivers maximum efficiency with very little sound
- Energy Star rated furnace rated up to 97% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Comfort-R™ enhanced dehumidification mode reduces home humidity level in summer
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified*
The S9V2-VS furnace includes features to maximize your home efficiency in both heating and the cooling seasons. During the winter, this Energy Star rated furnace is rated at 97% AFUE, meaning it uses less gas to heat your home versus less efficient models. During the summer months, our patented variable speed Vortica™ II blower uses less electricity, meaning higher efficiency for your home.
Trust is important, and we want you to have a furnace that you can count on. This furnace is an example of the quality and reliability that Trane is known for. With stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and an all-new cabinet design, this furnace is built to last.
We care about your comfort, and this furnace is designed to maximize the comfort of your home all year long. Our two-stage gas valve is designed to operate on 'low' stage as often as possible, meaning it will operate more quietly and produce a more even distribution of temperature in the home, reducing hot and cold spots. During the summer months this variable speed furnace comes equipped with our proprietary Comfort-R™ enhanced dehumidification mode that helps reduce the humidity in your home.
Feeling comfortable and at peace in your own home is something that you and your family deserve. With a variable speed Vortica II blower and a variable speed draft inducer, the S9V2-VS furnace provides comfort and maximum efficiency with very little sound helping ensure quiet performance for your home.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
S9V2 DOWNFLOW FURNACE MODELS
|Model||Nominal Tons||Afue||Height (In.)||Width (In.)||Depth (In.)||Energy Star|
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9V2-VS includes:
- Re-designed cabinet platform to fit in tighter spaces
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Variable Speed Draft Inducer
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation